ALPHA OMEGA SWEATSHIRT - BLACK with METALLIC GOLD
- Comfortable, versatile, and durable casual-wear.
- Checkout with confidence.
Drawing from all things minimalist, this is the crew neck sweatshirt you'll want you to grab as you walk out the door, every time. It's a subtle attention stealer to help you share the Good News.
Where to wear:
The Alpha Omega sweatshirt is great for days on campus, lunch with friends, campfire nights at church. Pairs perfectly with jeans, shorts, or even skirts for the ladies.
Why we created this:
The Alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet; the Omega is the last. With this design, we wanted to convey one simple message: God is sovereign. He is Alpha & Omega - The Beginning and The End! We didn't say it first, though - He did (Revelation 1:8)…and knowing this helps to put things into perspective, that we can trust God because He holds the world in His hands.
- Soft brushed fleece
- Locally designed and made in Manchester, UK
- Premium quality
- Unisex crew neck sweatshirt with pouch
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester blend
- Ladies - please size down for a true fit
- Male model is wearing XL
- Female model is wearing M
The majority of our orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours, but no later than 72 hours...all from our Manchester, UK office.
- All UK orders are shipped with Royal Mail. The shipping time is between 2 to 5 business days, but is usually delivered in 48 hours. Need it faster? Choose Royal Mail's Express Service at checkout. Tracking is provided for all orders.
- All international orders can be shipped Royal Mail or UPS. The shipping time varies based on the shipping method selected. For US customers, we offer a premium 48-hour service with UPS. Tracking is provided for all orders.
Free standard UK shipping on all orders over £60
Free standard US & Australia shipping on all orders over $150 USD
Faith. Integrity. Quality.
Our mission is to help believers easily share the Good News. We do this by providing you with premium Christian streetwear so can go about your day fashionably sharing your faith...with enough swag to draw others to ask what it means, creating a Good News conversation about Jesus.
We are committed to making every aspect of our business honour God. Every single decision we make ties back to that principle. Integrity, Sustainability, Quality, and Authenticity matter to us. For more information on what we do to ensure we can exceed on all of those platforms, please read our Faith+Integrity+Quality commitment.