IBF LOGO HOODIE - TONE-ON-TONE
- Comfortable, versatile, and durable casual-wear.
- Checkout with confidence.
You won't dislike a fall morning or a winter night when you throw on this mad comfy sweatshirt. ...and it ticks all the boxes for quality, comfort, and style. This regular fit black-on-black hoodie is finished with our logo on the front chest.
Where to wear:
IBF logo hoodie is perfect for lunch with the crew, campfire nights with the fam, or on those easy Sundays.
Why we created this:
We created this hoodie to highlight that our faith is not blind faith, but one that is anchored in God and His word.
Faith rules everything around us and informs how we love, how we live, and how we interact with the world around us. It is the reminder, the rock, the mantra on which we operate - our faith is not a blind one, but one that is informed by the Word of God, and that alone.
- Regular fit
- Soft brushed fleece
- Locally designed and made in Manchester, UK
- Premium quality
- Unisex hoodie
- Black on Black
- 65/35 cotton-polyester blend
- Ladies - please size down for a true fit
The majority of our orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours, but no later than 72 hours...all from our Manchester, UK office.
- All UK orders are shipped with Royal Mail. The shipping time is between 2 to 5 business days, but is usually delivered in 48 hours. Need it faster? Choose Royal Mail's Express Service at checkout. Tracking is provided for all orders.
- All international orders can be shipped Royal Mail or UPS. The shipping time varies based on the shipping method selected. For US customers, we offer a premium 48-hour service with UPS. Tracking is provided for all orders.
Free standard UK shipping on all orders over £60
Free standard US & Australia shipping on all orders over $150 USD
Faith. Integrity. Quality.
Our mission is to help believers easily share the Good News. We do this by providing you with premium Christian streetwear so can go about your day fashionably sharing your faith...with enough swag to draw others to ask what it means, creating a Good News conversation about Jesus.
We are committed to making every aspect of our business honour God. Every single decision we make ties back to that principle. Integrity, Sustainability, Quality, and Authenticity matter to us. For more information on what we do to ensure we can exceed on all of those platforms, please read our Faith+Integrity+Quality commitment.